At AEF, we offer uniquely flexible investment options to help each donor meet his or her unique philanthropic objectives.
- Investments: Your fund may invest in a broad range of securities, including stocks, bonds, and mutual funds. Contributed assets can also be held in-kind.
- Investment Management: AEF permits donors to recommend a financial advisor for their account. The recommended advisor can provide the fund an investment approach that is customized to the donor's objectives.
- Separately Managed Accounts: At AEF, each fund is segregated and separately managed. AEF does not pool or commingle investments.
- Customization. You and your advisor can recommend a tailored investment program for your donor advised fund.
- Transparency. At AEF, you know which securities are held in your fund's portfolio.
- Custody Flexibility: You or your advisor can recommend where investments are custodied.